1. How many teams are there in the World Cup?
There are a total of 32 teams that take part in the World Cup, from every part of the continent. Once the group stage draw is done, you may check who qualified here.
2. Who are the favorites to win this year?
As usual the teams with the lower odds are Spain and Brazil; press is even joking that Brazil is hosting to lower the cost of the transportation of the trophy.
3. Why hasn’t Brazil taken part in the qualifications?
Brazil is the host of the tournament and gets an automatic spot in the competition, most likely in Group A.
4. What does betting on a World Cup match entail?
It means you get to predict a certain action in the game or the general outcome after 90 minutes of play.
5. Can I really bet on red cards during World Cup 2014 matches?
Of course you can; if you go to our special football bets section you’ll find a complete guide of not only of specific bets but also how it would work better to bet on red or yellow cards.
6. How can I get a free bet?
You can open an account with one of the bookmakers, and they will offer you a free bet that you can use to wager on any match you like without any kind of risk to your own money.
7. How can I make sure I have the best match odds?
The easy way: open an account with several bookmakers who cover the World Cup 2014. This way you make sure not only to find the best odds but also to limit your losses.
8. What is the difference between the Golden Boot and the Golden Ball Awards during World Cup?
The Golden Boot is awarded by FIFA to the top goalscorer of the tournament, while the Golden Ball is given to the best player.
9. What is the meaning behind the Each-way goalscorer bet?
The Each-way goalscorer bet is the bet where you secure your winnings if the player you wagered on scores at any time during the match.
10. When can I place an outright bet on the winner of World Cup 2014?
You can place it even now, because all bookmakers offer great odds on the potential winner of the tournament.